Bathtub Refinishing Mays Landing
Thank you for taking the time to explore our bathtub refinishing Mays Landing NJ page. 50 Years in business! Licensed & Insured. Over 200,000 tubs done using top of the line products from Hawk Labs.
Refinishing Services Offered by our Mays Landing Team
Bathtub Refinishing projects by our Mays Landing Techs!
Eastern Refinishing has been refinishing tubs and more in American homes for almost 50 years. We use a top of the line product, have an elite HomeAdvisor rating, plus an A+ rating with the BBB.
Click below to read our reviews on HomeAdvisor.
The community was named for Captain George May, who sailed the Great Egg Harbor River in 1740, and purchased land in the area in 1756.
Mays Landing had a total area of 1.885 square miles (4.881 km2), including 1.660 square miles (4.299 km2) of land and 0.225 square miles (0.581 km2) of water (11.91%).
- Brandon Bell (born 1995), linebacker
- Cory Bird (born 1978), football safety
- Ilsley Boone (1879–1968), entrepreneur
- Suzette Charles (born 1963), singer and entertainer, who became Miss America 1984
- Darren Drozdov (born 1969), former wrestler for WWE and NFL player for the Denver Broncos.
- Mae Faggs (1932-2000), track-and-field athlete who was a gold medalist in the Women’s 4 × 100 meters relay at 1952 Summer Olympics
- William Moore (1810–1878), who served in the United States House of Representatives, where he represented New Jersey’s 1st congressional district from 1867 to 1871.
- Sharon Kay Penman (born 1945), historical novelist.
- Graciela Rivera (1921-2011), first Puerto Rican to sing a lead role at the Metropolitan Opera.